Nisha tagged me for 11 quesions. Thanks Nisha! You can find Nisha’s great blog here:
This young lady is a breath of fresh air, and her blog is a wonderful read!
The Rules are as follows:
- Post the rules.
- In the same post, answer the questions.
- Create eleven new questions to ask eleven new participants.
- Tag those people and share links to their blogs in your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
These are Nisha’s Questions and my answers:
1. If you attended Hogwarts, which house would you belong to, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw or Slytherin? Definitely Gryffindor, I’ m a bit of a goody goody, and a book worm and studierholic like Hermoine Granger.
2. I prefer Twitter to Facebook. Agree or Disagree? I use both, but prefer Facebook, as I play worldwide scrabble and uno with friends.
3. Romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant or staying in with pizza and a movie? I do like the romantic dinner, any time spent with my beloved is great, but pizza is out sadly, as my hubby has caeliac disease, and can’t eat it.
4. If you were forced to marry ONE of the following men, who would you choose and why:
Ebenezer Scrooge, Severus Snape or Heathcliff? Youch, hard one! Probably Heathcliff; although he was a bit of a tortured soul, it would be better than marrying a scrougey Ebenezer Scrooge or wicked Severus Snape (although, he also had a good side, and was rather tortured himself).
And for the men, who would you marry:
Dolores Umbridge, Madame Bovary or Lindsay Lohan?
5. Chocolate: white, milk or dark? White chocolate, definitely my favourite.
6. Favourite Horror movie? I don’t watch them, I have shocking nightmares as it is.
7. If your personality were a colour, what colour would it be? Yellow. It is a happy colour; apparently it symbolises wisdom, joy and happiness. The colour also suits me, I like wearing yellow.
8. What famous mystery would you most like to know the answer to? (Eg. The identity of Jack The Ripper or whether OJ was guilty.) I know I’m boring, but all I really want to know about is the ‘meaning of life.’ It’s a big mystery to me! Pretty lame, but OH well!
9. If you were about to be executed(God forbid!) what would you choose as your last meal? Cashew Masala with chicken and prawns, and rice on the side. I love curry!
10. Favourite CSI show: Las Vegas Original, New York or Miami? I am a huge fan of the original! Sadly I still have a major crush on Gil Grissom (Why did they cut him out? Why did he marry Sara Sidle and not me?) OOPS, I’m married too! OH well, my husband acknowledges the crush, and does not feel intimidated at all! :O
11. There are too many reality shows on TV. Agree or disagree? YES, definitely agree!
And the nominees for my following “11 Questions” are:
Lauren – http://lscotthoughts.com/
Arianna – http://ariannasrandomthoughts.com/
Barb – http://barbfroman.wordpress.com/
Mark – http://dreamprayact.com/
Michael – http://jamesdez.wordpress.com/
Mimo – http://mimokhairphotography.com/about/
Otto – http://munchow.wordpress.com/
Scott – http://seekraz.wordpress.com/
Dragonfly Woman – http://thedragonflywoman.com/
Xandi – http://xworldmusic.wordpress.com/
Those I have chosen do not have to answer these questions, just a fun thing to do if you choose to, and if anyone else wants to have a go at them, please do, and let me know how you go!
Are you ‘ the glass is half full’ or ‘the glass is half empty’ type of person? Give an example, if possible.
Coffee or Tea drinker?
Do you prefer savoury or sweet food?
If sent on an expedition/aide trip to a foreign land, would you try the local culinary delights? (For example, intestines, grubs (insects) or fish eyes).
Would you eat these culinary delights if there wasn’t anything else to eat, or if it offended the people if you didn’t try it?
Favourite movie of all time?
What is your favourite childhood memory and why?
Favourite book? Why?
Would you try something adventurous or possibly death defying, like sky diving or bungee jumping?
Is there a place or country you would like to see, that you haven’t had the chance to get to yet?
How many fingers am I holding up now? If you get the answer right, I’ll let you know?